N.S. Toor Coaching Classes for Bank Promotion Exams [Chandigarh]
Coaching Classes by Sh. N.S. Toor | Starts May 22nd 2013 at Sector 32 Chandigarh
Coaching Classes by Sh. N.S. Toor Sir for Bank Promotion Exam (covering all Scales & Banks). Held at Regional Institute of Cooperative Management, Sector-32 Chandigarh.
Limited Slots Available. Book your Slot now by paying online. Just Click on the Pay and Enroll button on the top and follow the steps to get enrolled!
Course is based on latest RBI and government guidelines which form the basis for the bank promotion tests in different banks in India. The Coaching classes will be conducted by reputed banking teacher Prof. N S Toor who has authored 20+ books and has been coaching for bank promotion for 20+ years.
With a success rate of 90%, these are the best Coaching Classes to prepare for Bank promotion tests conducted by IBPS across India!
- Class Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM for 5 Days Training period
- Classes Start 22nd May 2013
- Venue: Regional Institute of Cooperative Management, Sector-32 Chandigarh
- Study Material Will be provided at the Coaching Center (no additional cost)
- Priority sector (PS) lending Target, PS Agriculture, PS MSE, other PS, Govt. sponsored schemes
- Lien, Set off, Garnishee, attachment, appropriation
- Banker – customer Relationship, banker’s obligation
- Different types of Customers : Company, Minor, Partnership, LLP, Trust, HUF, joint accounts, deceased accounts, inoperative / dormant accounts
- Customer related issues : Ombdsman, Know your customers (KYC), Consumer Protection Act
- NPA : asset classification, provisions, SARFAESI Act, Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT), Willful defaulters, Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Asset Reconstruction Company,
- Credit Policy covering CRR, SLR, Bank rate, exposure ceilings, restrictions on loans, consortium advances, capital market, working capital calculation, base rate system etc. , securities and different types of charges, loan documentation, limitation, stamp duty payment.
- Locker, tax deduction at source (TDS), Nomination, pension payments
- FEMA 1999, Forex-basic terms, exchange Rates, foreign currency accounts / positions, forex facilities for residents, foreign currency accounts of customers such as FCNR, NRE-RA, NRO, RFC, RFC-D, EEFC, exports, export credit, imports etc.
- E Payments such as RTGS, NEFT, ECS, ATM, Cheque Truncation etc.
- Latest banking covering Basel 2 / 3, financial inclusion, insurance business, LAF, MSF, money market, WMA, Treasury bills, universal banking, narrow banking, monetary aggregates, securitization, factoring etc.
- NI Act, PN, BOE, Cheque, Crossing, Collection, material alteration, Dishonour of cheque, Demand draft etc.
- Financial statements, B-sheet analysis, Ratio analysis, break even analysis
- IBPS Bank Promotion Test Preparation Course For Officers and Managers can be purchased here: Bank Promotion Test Preparation Course For Officers and Managers
- Bank Promotion Test Preparation Course For Clerical Staff can be purchased here: Bank Promotion Test Preparation Course For Clerical Staff
- Bank Promotion Test Preparation For Officers & Clerical in RRB can be purchased here: Bank Promotion Test Preparation For Officers & Clerical in RRB
- Contact us at 0172-5020179 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Language of instruction: English