ITIL® Foundation 2011 Edition Training & Certification Online Workshop
Foundation Exam-Prep ebook | ITIL Simulation Tests | Includes 16 PDU’s for PMP ® Professionals
The first-attempt pass rates for attendees from this course are among the top most quartile among global training providers! That's the quality (and results) you can expect in this course.
The course fee includes exam-prep handbook, simulation tests and 16 PDU’s for PMP® Professionals.
What is the ITIL?
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a set of concepts and techniques for managing information technology (IT) infrastructure, development, and operations. ITIL is the most widely accepted Best Practices Framework in IT Service Management in the world. This is relevant to anyone involved in the delivery or support of IT services.
Why should you take a course on ITIL practices?
- Improve your IT services management and thereby,
- Reduce your costs
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Attain a more professional approach to service delivery
- Improve the service staff skills and productivity
Key learning objectives:
- Introduction to ITIL Concepts, Terminology - Gain a high level overview of ITIL.
- The Service Lifecycle - Understand the fundamental ITIL lifecycle stages, processes, functions, roles & responsibilities.
- Service Strategy - How to align IT strategy with business goals and expectations.
- Service Design - Transform business requirements into strategic solutions.
- Service Transition - Manage change, risk, and quality assurance.
- Service Operation - Establish & stabilize day-to-day business operations and customer expectations.
- Continual Service Improvement - Strategize for overall process and service improvement.
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ITIL Foundations Certification examination successfully.
- Increase your visibility and become a more valuable member within your organization.
This course is packed with stimulating discussions, lots of practical examples, and a real-life case study woven through the course to illustrate the concepts taught. The ITIL Foundations exam can be taken online or paper based and will be organized through this course (exam fee is included in the course).
Who should enroll for this course?
- Anyone who requires a basic understanding of the ITIL® Framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organisation.
- IT Service Providers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Business Managers
- Service Management Consultants and Contractors
- Business Process Owners
IT Professionals who are working within an organisation that has adopted (or are looking to adopt) and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
How will this course be conducted?
All classes will be conducted via the WizIQ Virtual Classroom. WizIQ Virtual Classroom is the state-of-the-art technology revolution to conduct online classes via LIVE whiteboard/ document sharing, 2-way audio, video and text chat and screen sharing and more. It only needs 512 kbps of Internet speed.
The ebook and simulation tests would be enabled online.
Note: The certification test can be taken online too as the course includes the examination fee.
What’s included in the Foundation Course for ITIL Concepts online course?
- ITIL Foundation exam-prep handbook
- ITIL Foundation simulation tests – 2 sets
- 16 contact hours certificate, relevant to PMP certified professionals
- Access to our post workshop online
- Examination fee for the ITIL® Foundation 2011 fee
The course outline:
- Introduction to ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Service Management as a Practice
- Generic concepts, key principles, processes, roles and responsibilities covering Service Strategy and Service Design
- Mock exercises after every phase
- Recap of day 1
- Generic concepts, key principles, processes, functions, roles and responsibilities covering ST, SO, CSI
- Mock exercises after every phase
- 2 sets of AMPG or TUV-SUD sample test papers and complete review
Language of instruction: English